Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two Years, Two Glorious Years!

Good morning bloggy readers, it's been a while! A lot of stuff has happened in the last two months, maybe I'll post again this week and catch you up... But finals are looming so I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket on that one! Anyways, back to my post:
 
Today, April 28, 2011 is my two year birthday of being saved and surrendering my life to Christ. My testimony is not a happy one, but that's okay. Not everyone can have a happy situation to bring them to the Lord. But I knew after the events that took place April 27 there was something more, so much greater than anything worldly that I had been relying on. I woke up the next morning with this huge tug on my heart and I knew it was the Lord speaking to ME. I had Christian friends growing up and I knew He talked to them, but I didn't really think He would ever talk to me.

It's been a crazy two years to say the least. It's been exciting, it's been scary, it's been fun, I've taken the social hit, I've handled the disappointment from my family, and it's been hard at times. But when I reflect upon where I was at this point two years ago- to where I am now. I can honestly say I'm not even the same person. And I could not be happier to say that. I feel so blessed that the Lord made Himself known to me at that time. I don't think I would have the same gratitude for Him and His love for me if I had been a Christian my whole life. I love the Lord, I love this marvelous day, and I love the direction my life is heading. I can't wait to see what the Lord does in my life this year!

Have a blessed day bloggy readers, I love each and every one of you.

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, 'this is the way; walk in it'." Isaiah 30:21
"And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh." Ezekial 36:26
"...it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace." Hebrews 13:9



No comments:

Post a Comment