Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's Official...



It's Official…
My contract has been signed...
I, Laura Catherine Waters, will be a Counselor at Sky Ranch this summer!
I am so incredibly excited for this adventure.
I know it won't be easy, but it's something I've been praying about for a LONG time.

I have wanted to return to Sky as a counselor ever since I was a camper 6 years ago.


If you're reading this:
Please be praying for Sky Ranch, our future campers, and all the counselors!


I can't wait for this summer, and to meet my precious girls!
I know I am going to see the Lord working in ways I’ve never witnessed before and that at times I will be too exhausted to function but all I have to say is: BRING IT ON!

Oh, and something else that's cool is my little brother will be a Sky 4 camper this year! How cool would that be if I get to see him growing in the Lord while having the time of his life at camp?!


2 comments:

  1. i am just so stinking excited for you! :)
    i'll be your loyal penpal while you're gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Victoria I would absolutely ADORE that!!! That would be so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete