Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Dream is a Reality!

In honor of being featured on Today's Letters (fist pump Friday!) I have decided to post in their fashion.

Dear Mrs. Loerke, thank you so mcuh for choosing the sibs and I to be featured this week, talk about a dream come true! Dear Nose, although I always get a good laugh when I have to run around the house with a tissue shoved up my nostril... I think 3 nosebleeds in one day are a bit excessive. Maybe today we can set a goal of none. Dear Sister, I love you like you like more than those lady's love coupons on Extreme Couponing, boys are stinky, and you’ll meet a better one in no time, I PROMISE! Dear Lord, thank you for the many blessings that 2011 has already brought me. Dear Lovies, Who Read My Bloggy, please go vote for Today's Letters as THE best new blog!

And if you don't know what on earth I am talkin about! Here they are! They rock my socks off!

Today's Letters

1 comment: