Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good Morning!

Good Morning all you beautiful Children of God!

Happy Sunday!
I woke up this morning in my happy little apartment room, cozy and refreshed from my 5, count 'em, five hour drive back (in the rain) to College Station. Oh how I have missed this sweet little town! I spent the rest of the day unpacking, rearranging, and organizing my whole room! It was a daunting task, but with a little perseverance and an awesome playlist it was as successful as ever! I hope everyone had a blessed break and enjoyed every second of being home with their families. It's always wonderful to be able to just veg for a whole month and get ready for the next semester, which I can honestly say--I am so ready for this semester to begin! I always get excited at the thought of a new semester, new books, new school supplies, new planners, new professors, just everything new! It is your time to shine, you are your own guide, choosing to succeed or fail. I can't wait to start. Plus, once this semester finishes (successfully) I will be off to Staff training and Sky Ranch! Oh me oh my I just can't wait lovies!

I pray for everyone safety as they return to their beloved colleges and a successful semester!

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
-Galatians 6:9


photocred: bigsislilsis.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment