Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Day is FINALLY Here



Praise God
Finals are
finished!

I am SO thankful that this hour has finally arrived!

However, my last test... whew that was a bad time for me.
I sat down to take my test, and no sooner than when my test was handed to me did I start to feel ill. No, not the kind of ill that you feel just because you're taking a test... No, I mean ill, like get me out of here I'm about to vomit all over this test!

I pushed through though! I had to push through! I had 100 multiple choice questions and 25 short answers (thank the good Lord they didn't have to be complete sentences).
I got through all the m.c's and then came the short answers... this is when things got really bad. My handwriting was about this big on my paper, and was the sloppiest I think I've ever turned in, but by golly I got through it! I ran up to the front put my test on the pile and literally ran out of my class, left behind all my stuff and got to the bathroom, and yuk. I don't have a clue where it came from! It was HORRIBLE! I felt awful too, there were other girls in the bathroom with me, poor things. BUT I digress; since I feel 84021x's better already I can laugh about it and sum it up to I guess that's just how I felt about this semester.

I wish everyone the best of luck on their last couple of finals, and I HOPE no one else has to endure the discomfort of vomit on test day!

Love to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment