Sunday, December 5, 2010

List's

Well, y'all... I'm sorry... I was a horrible failure last month, things just got so busy with school I didn't have time hardly to sleep, let alone blog.

I am currently sitting in the 'cyber lounge' of the dorm I lived in last year with every hope that I would concentrate better here, rather than in my current Apartment. It was successful for about the first 4 hours, but the last hour I've had nothing but a wandering brain, so I felt this was an appropriate time to clear my head and take a break. Why was my mind wandering? I could not have been making more lists in my head if I tried. Everything from trying to remember every single thing I had in my pantry, to what kinds of things are on my 'bucket list' of things to accomplish before I die. Well, since I had all these lists buzzing around in my brain I figured I would write them down, writing them down turned into me blogging about them. The way I see it is if my goals are out there for the world to see, that will hold me accountable to complete said goals.

Oh me oh my, here goes nothing!

What do I want to do this week?
1. Rock the socks off of all my classmates who are (unfortunately) forced to listen to me present my extra credit project over the New Madrid Fault Line (whoa! Earthquakes! AWESOME...)
2. Learn something new in all of my classes.
3. Study my little rear end off for finals.
4. Bake some sugar and spice nuts because they smell so yummy :)
5. Do well on my Geography test!
6. Call my family and grandparents.
7. Be in prayer often about my little's that I will have as campers this summer.
8. Sleep at night! No more all nighters please... I just wasn't made to study all night long!

Well, if you read this: Say a prayer for me that I am able to tackle all said things! Sheesh, Lord knows I'll need it!

Good Luck to EVERYONE who has finals this week! I'll be praying for you all. Seek the Lord and He will give you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment