Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10

Today I am thankful for:

Girl dates, new friends and Mexican food!

Well, today Tara, Kristi and I all met for a little girl date and went to dinner at Los Cuscos! I met Kristi this past Thursday and was real excited to get to meet up with her again! Turns out... She's a blogaholic too!! Haha she let Tara and me in on some precious new blogs to follow! I love meeting people who have the same obsession with blogs as I do! I am thankful for all the lovely women that have been put in my life recently. I am thankful that the path in life I’m on is full of new friends, and I'm thankful for the time spends bonding with new people!

Now... Kristi, get to bloggin yourself! (I know you'll be reading this :) haha)

I hope everyone had a truckin' Thursday (Sky Ranch jokes... oh I'm just so excited to be there!)

"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple."
-Psalm 27:4




Just cause I'm hungry for pancakes right now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment