Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Heaven Song

I want to run on greener pastures
I want to dance on higher hills
I want to drink from sweeter waters
In the misty morning chill
And my soul is getting restless
For the place where I belong.
-Heaven Song- Phil Wickham.

My heart has been making huge changes in recent months. It creates a need for change in all areas of my life. I understand that it isn't easy, but that is something I can handle. I know I have a greater purpose in life than what is here in College Station, Texas. I don't regret for a minute coming here. Coming to c-stat took my heart on a crazy emotional road trip turning in crazy directions; but, ultimately led me to the Lord like I've never known him before. He has given me the strength to stand on my own, and has made my heart more curious than ever. He has placed road bumps in my path and I'm thankful for every last one of them. The trials He has placed before me have ultimately leaded to becoming the woman the Lord has created me to be. Everything in this life is a lesson that he is trying to teach us, and I'm so ready and willing to be taught.

Lord, continue to call my heart closer to you. Grant me strength to continue on this journey, I know it isn't always simple, but I'm so grateful for everything that has been and everything to come.

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment: