Saturday, November 6, 2010

Let's pretend it's Thursday....

November 4, 2010<<--- let's start there!

Today, I am thankful for:

My W.I.L group!


I am in an on campus organization at Texas A&M called Aggie Sisters for Christ!

It's an awesome group of Godly women who love and fear our Lord and Savior! I have met some incredible women and am SO thankful I pledged this semester! We are assigned to WIL groups at the beginning of the Fall semester and we stay and grow with them through the year. I have been BEYOND blessed with the small group I have been knit into. Such a strong group of loving, caring, special girls and I love them all dearly! Everyone has had their own struggles that have made them so much stronger and I'm so glad to be apart of this group and get to spend time with them every Thursday! Look how beautiful all these girls are!

No comments:

Post a Comment