Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3



Today I am thankful for...


My Sister.


My sister is THE most wonderful, smart, beautiful, sweet, funny girl in the world. Friends come and go, but your family is the people who will be there for you forever. I truly believe that I have been blessed with the BEST sister in the whole wide world, we can laugh ourselves sick or talk about the most serious things in the world, Jen is hands down my best friend in the world and means everything to me! Thank you for always being there for me, and for loving me no matter what Jen!


I LOVE YOU!


In honor of the cold weather I decided a cold weather picture was in order!

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."
John 13:34-35




I hope everyone had a wordy Wednesday... (blog jokes haha...)

No comments:

Post a Comment