Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 9


Today, I am thankful for:

Aggie Sisters for Christ

Photocred: ASC Facebook page!

Okay, so technically this was more last night, but I have been thinking about it in constant prayer since then. Every Monday night we have our all ASC meetings and last night Ryan (our Chaplain) had us stack up all the chairs we normally sit in... and she hung posters up around the room, we all went to the category of the struggle that we identified most with, once we were at our category we broke into pairs with a girl we had never met before and just told them start to finish what the biggest burden in our hearts were. Once we were finished spilling our hearts out to a stranger, laughing, crying, and praying for each other we washed each others hands to represent washing away that sin/burden. It is so awesome how the Lord works. The girl I ended up with happened to have an almost identical story to mine. We were able to be there for each other and reassure each other that 'it's okay' and connect through our troubles. I am thankful that I am apart of such an awesome group of girls. I am thankful that I was able to whole heartedly open up to a complete stranger and break down my walls and share such a personal thing to me. I'm thankful that I was paired up with Sydney. And my continual prayer this week is for her!


I hope everyone had terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment